1. If you are interested in writing one or two comments on one of my experiences, just click on “comments” and start writing. Registration is not required! The comment will usually be released within a few hours.
2. Your comment will be checked before it is released – due to the many advertisements and trolls that are ghosting through the Internet. If you want your entries to be activated immediately, then it works better if you register yourself on my blog.
3. If I don’t reply to a comment, then just ask me again. It may happened that I just overlooked your comment.
4. I reserve the right to delete comments without notifying you if they contain advertisements that is appearing several times with the same content, if they are offensive or cynical, the comments are disguised with obfuscated IP addresses and are in any way denouncing when they are commentators Which were paid to deliberately discredit certain blogs in some form on illegal transactions or temptations they did not thematically at all related to my blog entry – if they are in some form local political or radical. Please note that.
Keep in mind, the comments must also be unlocked by an administrator. This has two reasons:
1. Offensive, radical or advertising comments can be filtered out.
2. Some people write me privately on my blog and assume that I do not publish the message after I read it. This allows the highest level of anonymity for some blog readers who whisper the latest information to me.
3. Anyone who wants their own avatar for their comments can create it on the website “Faceyourmanga.com” and then upload it in it’s profile. If you do not have a profile account in my blog, you can do this by logging in on my blog. At the bottom right you find “Register”. Simply register, upload a picture in the profile and it is done.
4. I am not responsible for the comments from my visitors, neither for their links, recommendations, avatars or any other statement. I always try to filter and check the comments, but it is often impossible to check this huge amount of comments